Friday, January 7, 2011

I am a ding dong

They say with each pregnancy you lose some brain cells.  There are times like these when I have to agree with that saying.

Kidcraze recommended software for homeschool scheduling!!  I have Homeschool Tracker and used it for years.  I stopped when we left Japan in the middle of the year and my hubby had the only laptop and was taking it to school with him.  Fast forward to September with a new baby and unpacking a house, I never used it.  Then the desktop crashed this summer and I got a laptop and never installed it!!

So, I'm chalking this up to duh!!!!!  And logging off to into this on my laptop and get my lessons in.  As soon as I do all the upgrades and rewatch the tutorial so I remember how to use it that is!

1 comment :

  1. Glad I could help :)
    I totally understand the lost brain cells. I hate to tell you that when you start into menopause it gets worse as I am learning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!