- Mondays is riding lessons for the youngest three. This ends next week. I'm amazed at how well they ride after two years of lessons. This is an expensive activity but well worth it to see their improvement and confidence rise. And they all love it!
- Every other Tuesday night is American Heritage Girls. We also have other activities scheduled such as service days and fun events so sometimes we're headed out on a Friday or Saturday also to an event.
- Wednesday the little girls go to the church after school program. From now until our Christmas play, the older girls will also be going and helping out with the practice. I arrive at 5:30 and we eat dinner at church and then do the Wednesday night bible study at 6:30.
- Thursdays are a little crazy right now. The littles are in a gymnastics class in the am with other homeschoolers. That ends next week. It's almost turned into more of a playgroup so it wasn't really what I wanted. They would love to do lessons though, so its been a good intro for them. Later on that day, I run Bug-a-bug up to banjo lessons.
- Fridays are for the teens. Our church runs a teen program open to the community Friday nights from 7-10. They have a ton of fun.
We've all been getting used to hubby's schedule. He leaves about 5am and gets home between 6-8pm. He has an hour drive each way to work, which he does not enjoy. A trucker is a much more relaxing job than being in the Navy. He's really enjoying not having that responsibility anymore.
We've been getting ready here for fall/winter. I have to go out and finish up the garden tomorrow and rake leaves. Today I have to make some caramel apple jam and do something with the squash and pie pumpkins. (this means bake and puree the pumpkin but I'm not sure about the squash yet).
We only did three days of school this week. MN takes Thursday and Friday off and we do also. I usually find that I am finishing up fall or canning projects and use those days wisely. Plus, our church is doing the fall cleaning so I was there for five hours yesterday. The big girls are at the MN Youth Conference with our church. They are having a blast.
Enjoy your weekend!!
I'll be outside cleaning out the chicken coop, getting ready for the arrival of some pigs, and raking!