- We were visited by our homeschooling blogging friends that we'd never met but "known" for years. It was a wonderful visit and way too short.
- The teen got his driver's license!! WOOT! WOOT! I don't have to drive him around anymore! And at the end of the month he'll have his own vehicle.
- Boy Scouts is in full popcorn swing. I'm tired of it already. As treasurer, I'll have a busy few weeks.
- American Heritage Girls has started. As an explorer leader and vice-coordinator, I'm really busy.
- Last three weeks of this term for school. I have two 12 page papers to write, ugh. It wouldn't be bad except that I wasn't able to pick my own topic for the one class so I'm dragging my heels on it.
- Canning is done for the year. We've had frost several times and I didn't get as nearly as much done with the tomatoes as I wanted but sadly its over.
- We got a pig and a calf to take care of. We're still getting plenty of eggs from the chickens so that's a blessing.
- The heat is on already. I had to do it because it gets down in the 30s at night and its just really really cold.
- My dad and his wife have decided to sell everything and travel in their RV full time. I'm very excited for them. Should be alot of fun.
- Homeschool co-op is going really really well. The girls are enjoying all of their classes.
- TL is taking Russian classes through Currclick and loving it. The classes are fun and engaging and he likes his teacher alot.
I think that's about it for a quick update. I'll have some curriculum reviews later this week.