Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Organization

Oh boy!! Its that time of year!! Time to organize everything. I just spent an hour organizing the files on my computer. I like to purchase lapbooks and workbooks for the kids that I can download and print-saves time versus copying out of a book. All of them were listed in the my documents file. I know, I know, it was really bad. Took me an hour just to make new file folders and put them in there. I still need to make subfolders for science and history. I'll get that done later today I hope.

My project tomorrow is to organize my bookmarks. Most of them are pretty organized, but I really need to go through and determine if I need all of these bookmarked sites or not. I'm sure I'll be deleting alot of them.

Hopefully, next week I can set up my goals for next year and the week after start planning geography, history, and science. Should be a fun year this year! Oh, and I can't forget that I need some preschool stuff too!! Oh boy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!