Thursday, October 20, 2011

Currclick

Anyone use Currclick?  Its a fantastic website loaded with all kinds of workbooks, lapbooks, and unit studies that you can download instantly.  I love it.  I use some workbooks and lots of lapbooks.  Having them on my computer versus taking up valuable shelf space is ideal for me, especially now that we're living in a camper!  I also like to be able to load up the book and print the page I want instead of trying to copy it out of a book.

Another benefit?  They run freebies all the time.  And fantastic sales.  If you sign up for their newsletter, you'll get to know all that's going on and each week they have a new freebie featured for you.

Just recently, I started looking at the other part of their website.  Currclick Live.  They have several clubs to choose to join.  TL is checking out the Lego Club this month.  I'm trying to talk him into joining the chess club. 

Yesterday, he took his first "class".  Science Jim's theme this month is spooky things and he learned all about dry ice.  TL really enjoyed it.

I've also signed him up for the Oregon Trail class.  That looks really interesting and he's excited about it.  Normally, I wouldn't pay that much but since he's had a hard time focusing and getting work done lately, I thought it would do him some good.  He has assignments that he has to complete and hand in so I'm hoping that it will trigger something that makes him realize that he has to get his work done.  And have fun while doing it.

Have a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!