Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time Traveler Series-review

I just received the Time Traveler Series-American Revolution last week.  We're getting ready to venture into the American Revolution.  This program wasn't really something that I needed.  I have a ton of projects and recipes to do.  What attracted me the most, was the unique projects that the kids would be doing.

We've already gone through the American Revolution once and I'm sure TL would like some other projects to do.  So far, I've viewed the shadow puppets, which are in the first few lessons.  It looks like tons of fun!!

The timeline and vocabulary cards are fantastic and are divided into groups of five lessons.  There are awesome notebooking and lapbooking activities. 

I am anxious to start this program.  It will take me a little longer to finish because I take a world history approach to our studies.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment :

  1. We haven't quite gotten to the AR yet, but I also don't have anything to use for it. I would love it if you did a follow-up review on this so we can see how it is going! :) In the meantime, I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!