Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm still here

School has been really busy for me.  The third week of class I had 300 pages to read, plus discussion question and responses to do.  Last week was midterm week.  I did well, except for my stupid music class.  I say this because I've written six 8-10 page term papers and gotten 95 or higher on all of them.  My instructor would like us to summarize 60 pages of reading into 300 words and include all pieces of music, vocabulary terms, and opinions....and if we miss any we get points off.  The highest grade I've gotten is a 75......and that's the class average.  arrrgghhhh

The kids are doing wonderfully with school.  Its helped that I've been really good at keeping up with homeschool tracker and staying organized.  I've been better at getting everything ready to go before we start the day.

I've also reorganized my cleaning and laundry schedule.  The kids help more with the house, mostly cleaning up their messes.  I need to redo the chore chart but so far my mental schedule seems to be working.  We clean during the week and I do laundry on the weekends, along with most of my homework.  I'm realizing that I can't do homework starting at 9 or 10 pm.  I'm too pooped.  Too old now I guess.  So, I try to do some of what I can during the week, and then do the majority on the weekend.

I can't believe I have to sign up for classes again on Monday.  I only have three weeks left in these two classes.  Only two more terms of going full time and then I'll be taking two terms with only one class at a time and then I'm all done!!  yahoo!!  I'm excited.  I'm tired, but I'm glad I'm getting it done! 

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!