Monday, February 3, 2014

Menu plan Monday



This is a very busy week.  We are on the run every single night so I'm making the most out of my crockpot this week.

Monday  Breakfast-eggs, sausage, toast
            Lunch-leftover pizza from the Super bowl
            Dinner-Chicken Fettucine Alfredo

Tuesday  Breakfast-pancakes
             Lunch-cheeseburger soup
             Dinner-

Wednesday  Breakfast-oatmeal
                  Lunch-Chicken and cheese quesadillas with veggies and fruit
                  Dinner-Sticky chicken, rice, corn, and applesause

Thursday     Breakfast-cereal
                  Lunch-Leftover soup and grilled cheese
                 Dinner-stew with homeade rolls

Friday        Breakfast-waffles
                Lunch-sandwiches and fruit
                Dinner-tacos and rice

This and that:

We are praying that propane prices go down.  Currently its $4 per gallon and I have enough for about 18 days.  I'm hoping it goes down or I'm not sure what we'll do.  At that price, we can't afford to get much and it won't last very long.

I have a very busy week this week and I'm praying that I make it through it.  We have boy scouts tonight, American Heritage girls tomorrow night, the after school program on Wednesday, our co-op meeting and taekwondo on Thursday, and the Teen Spot program on Friday night.  I'm also squeezing in getting our taxes done on Wednesday night.  I'm gonna be pooped at the end of the week!  I will also be so thankful when TL gets his driver's license which will cut down my running two nights a week.

Have a wonderful week everyone!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!