Saturday, July 28, 2012

So much to do.......

and I'm sitting here doing nothing.  I need to finish up some lesson plans but I've got piles of stuff to pack in the car and I don't feel like digging through it.

I have to go through all of our clothes and get some sweatshirts out.....much cooler in WA than here.  The 30 degree temperature drop is gonna be huge!!

I need to finish sorting through my clothes and get rid of those things I haven't worn in forever.  We need to to find some space in the truck.  The dog, me, five kids and lots of stuff.....its gonna be crowded!

2 comments :

  1. Have fun!!!

    If it were 30 degrees cooler here it would only be 70..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd split that 30 degree drop with you anytime. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!