Monday, May 24, 2010

Preschool

I just realized that next year, we'll have an official preschooler in the mix. Four different grades. I'm not sure how I'll do this without going crazy-well, actually I do. I need to be organized.

So, because of that, I've decided to go ahead and plan a preschool year for Little Miss Trouble. I know, I know. What's wrong with just letting her play and reading to her?

Well, she wants to do school. The big kids are, so why can't she? So, I've decided to make a poster board and we'll cover a letter a week, color or shape, and a number. We'll read and do crafts. Why do I have to actually plan all this out? Well, I'll forget something-like a book I need, or printing something out, or worse, the ever important item needed for a craft.

Little Miss Trouble can already count to five and say some of her abc's and loves the itsy bitsy spider. She loves to read and loves to cut things with scissors-even her own hair which thankfully hasn't been touched in a while.

I find that the more organized I am, the better my day goes. I get a little crazy when I'm not organized. Some crazy lady comes out of my body and her head starts spinning around, her eyes twitch, and she can't remember stuff. I don't like when she visits.

I'm off for today.

For all you '24' fans. The ending was spectacular and I loved it. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

1 comment :

  1. Learning to be organized is going to be the ONLY thing that gets me through next year. If I can't do that, I won't be able to homeschool all three.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!