Monday, April 21, 2014

The crazy life

I have many pics from Easter that I need to post sometime this week.  My inlaws and the kids' cousins came up from IA to spend the day with us.  It was fantastic.  We had a blast.

We're finally getting warmer and staying warmer.  Its a struggle with all the rain to try to get any work done outside but we're trying.  Its supposed to get a little cool again this week but the temps are moving up and that's what we like to see!

The kids and I have very busy schedules the next few weeks.  I just need to make it through May and the planting of the garden.  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....

My college is going well.  This week I'm working on completing two assignments that aren't due for several weeks.  I'm hoping that this will free up some of my time for the larger two papers due in eight weeks.  I can't believe I'm halfway through already.  Wow.  This has been a learning experience trying to juggle the house, school, and homeschooling but its going.  I hope to get more on top of the homeschooling this summer so I will be ready to go for the year before fall hits.  I'm not sure how we're going to do scheduling this year.  My mother comes the last week of August to visit and hubby will be home for two weeks sometime in Sept.  I'm not sure if I'm happy about starting school in October or late Sept.  We'll have to see what happens.  Maybe we can start early August and just do four days a week with only math and English or something like that.

Take care everyone!!   Enjoy your spring weather!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!