Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Burnout

Its finally happened.  After years of planning, working with my kids, and getting excited about curriculum, I'm experiencing a little burnout.

I just can't seem to get excited about these last few weeks of school.  I used to sit and plan and get excited about all we can do and now its all I can do to just get the daily stuff done.

I need to recharge my batteries.  I'm going to plan a field trip and a game/movie day.  

I need to plan the field trip on a day that will be warm so we can go on a nature walk somewhere.  Its supposed to be nice today, but cold and rainy this weekend and next week so that may have to hold off for a while.  

Tomorrow is co-op day in the afternoon.  We will spend the morning playing games and enjoying instead of doing other workbooks and math problems.  It will be a good day.

And I need to plan another fun project for the girls.  They get so excited and involved.  It will be a great idea for them.

Hopefully then, mom can get out of her slump!! 

Have a wonderful day!!  God bless!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!