Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Getting over the sickies

Everytime we move, we go through a bit of illness to get everyone adjusted to the new climate.  This time has been no exception.  The kids have all gotten sick here and there and have seem to adjusted well.  I thought I would miss it.  I was dead wrong.

Last Sunday, I became ill.  Really ill.  Can't get out of bed, coughing, headache, chills so bad that I was shaking so bad I couldn't stop, and then the fever would kick in and I'd be covered with sweat.  Sunday through Saturday I was in bed sick......could barely get out of bed.  Finally started recovering this Sunday and yesterday finally felt almost all better.  The big kids were great, they helped with the little ones, got food, and tried to keep the house intact. 

I am so thankful that I am up and well again and for the wonderful job the kids did.  I have spent the last two days cleaning, putting away the tons of toys, and doing laundry.......but that's okay. 

Have a wonderful weekend!!  The kids and I are back on track tomorrow with school and hopefully should get alot done the next two days.  I hope to do some double time next week and do some catching up.

2 comments :

  1. I'm sorry you were so sick!
    I've been ill for the past week and half myself. The house is a wreck and driving me nuts, but I'm trying to rest so I can recover. The boys and I all have it to one degree or another, so it is just my littles that are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are all feeling better soon. Get well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!