Trey is starting this book tomorrow and I'm too cheap to buy anymore literature studies, so I'm making up my own. Please feel free to use this if you need it.
Island of the Blue Dolphins
1. How did Ramo describe the sea?
2. Who came on the ship?
3. Who are the people that live on the island?_
4. How many names did a member of the tribe have?
5. Which name was not used and why?
6. What do the men on the ship want to do?
7. What do the men on the ship and the leader of the tribe agree to? 8. The last paragraph of the chapter, Karana runs to the mesa. Look up mesa in a dictionary and write the definition:
1. Define league:_
2. What was the island calledWhat two reasons was it called that
3. What did the Aleut and the Ghalas-at argue over?
Because of the argument, the authors states that it will bring trouble to the Ghalas-at people. What do you think will happen?
Have a great day