Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

TL is old enough to understand and discuss the events of 9/11.  We watched a little on tv and discussed how we felt and what we experienced that day.  I was teary eyed seeing and reliving the events of the day.  I pray that we never have to go through those emotions again.

My husband was on shore duty at that time.  This means that he was not deployable.  When the President came on and said, "we're coming to get you", my hubby said, just wait, wait for me.  In December we transferred to Japan and he left in January for the war. 

I am so very proud of him and all that he fights for.  I pray for those families that are still suffering through this ordeal, even though its been ten years their pain is probably still raw.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!