First one ever and I have no idea why. I am certainly not stylish!! I dress in jeans and tshirts and sneakers that are ripped and two years old. My hair is usually in a pony tail. I don't change purses to match my outfit or my shoes. I never wear jewelry-well, maybe I will when the baby turns three.
So, in honor of my award, I'm supposed to tell you seven random things about me:
1. I've lived in Japan. Loved it, it was wonderful. I would go back in a heartbeat.
2. I quilt. Lots of people call it the old lady hobby, but many do it. I spend only a little time on it because of school and homeschooling, but I love to quilt, it relaxes me.
3. I love to do genealogy research. I've come across many interesting facts about my family. I've almost traced some lines to the American Revolution and before!
4. I love to go to the movies. I haven't been in over a year, since we left Japan. In Japan we went every week, it was very affordable $2 for me and $1 for the kids. Of course, most of the movies I've seen are kiddos movies but still-I love the movies.
5. I would love to travel to Scotland and visit family there-once I track them down that is.
6. I love to go camping.....in my camper. Sorry, but I need a bed and a shower. I'm a cranky lady without them.
7. I would love to travel in my camper and with my hubby and kids across the US. I would love to see the country. I've traveled across the country, but missed many states, and have missed stopping at many interesting places. I mean really, you have to stop at the Corn Palace, right?