Monday, November 16, 2009

whew.......

Its a blustery day out there. We're getting 40-50mph winds right now and its supposed to get stronger, up to 75mph. Yes folks, that's hurricane strength winds!! We still have power, and praying that we keep it, but our satellite is out. I wanted to check the weather update, not so much, I guess.

As promised, here's photos from our many drives to Seattle.


You can check out fun and interesting facts about the space needle at www.spaceneedle.com. Did you know that it is 1254 Hershey candy bars tall? That it has a revolving restaurant at the top?


This is the home of the Seattle Seahawks football team. And right next door, just for Arby, who loves baseball is..........


Safeco field, home of the Seattle Mariners Baseball team. Only something my hubby and Arby would appreciate. I, as usual when seeing something related to baseball, was snoozing in the seat. Baseball's like watching grass grow I tell ya!! Give me some football or hockey, even basketball....

Have a great day and stay safe everyone!

2 comments :

  1. Hey, thanks! I appreciate your thinking of me. Yes, there's nothing like a nine inning pitcher's duel to brighten your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am with you. I take a book to read when the family and church group drag us all off to a baseball game.
    Twisted
    www.Picklesnorts.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!