We also added two baby goats that we're bottle feeding and a new horse.
I'll have to upload the pictures of the horse for you to see.
One the school front, we've been very busy
- Horseback riding lessons started again last week. The girls have improved a lot from when they started two years ago. This is helping with our horse also, as she is trained but hasn't been worked with in over a year.
- Gymnastics class with other homeschoolers has been going on since November. The three youngest participate in the class. It has been a huge blessing. There are only about four more weeks left then we will break until the fall.
- We just finished up ice skating. Twice a month during the winter, the ice rink has open skate on Monday afternoons. The homeschoolers have taken full advantage of this. I even skated. It wasn't pretty as its been years since I skated but I didn't fall. The girls have never really been on the ice and did great.
- Read alouds: I continue to read the Betsy books by Carolyn Haywood and The Boxcare Children books to youngest two. They love the stories.
- Bible: Our American Heritage Girls troop is memorizing Proverbs 31 and the class at church is teaching the littles the books of the Bible.
- Science: The littles are studying the human body. We just started and they are enjoying it so far.
- History: The littles are studying Native Americans
- Math, Reading, Spelling, and Grammar continue. Both littles are making huge strides this year but are a little behind so we are working hard to get caught up.
- The two big girls are very independent in their work. Princess is taking an Interior Design class from Currclick Live and Bug-a-Bug is taking a French class and just finishe da photography class from Currclick Live also.
Have a wonderful weekend!!