Friday, March 22, 2013

snow snow snow

Monday we got another snowstorm.  We've had one every Monday this month with almost two feet of snow falling so far this month.  We only had about four inches fall but had these horrible wind gusts that made these huge drifts of snow.

The snow drift is level with the deck

These drifts are about waist deep.  The side of the barn is covered with another drift.  This is where the door is, I guess I should be glad we don't have any animals in there yet.

The kids love when the neighbor comes to plow.  He makes huge piles for them to play in.



Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Wow! I love all that snow. I will be right over to get some! LOL!! I am glad to see you got a camera.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow at the barn door looks like a nose. Great pictures. We are getting our spring snow this weekend, also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!