Monday, March 25, 2013

Schoolroom photos

You'll have to excuse the poor photos.  I still don't have a camera so I took these with my cell phone and then send them to my husband who emailed them to me.  Crazy, yes, but it gives you an idea of our schoolroom.  I need to paint it a different color. Olive green is a bit drab.

 
My father made all of the desks.

The view into the living room.



As you can see, we have a ton of windows.  The view out the front is really nice.  I enjoy all the sun.

The picture below is taken of our "gravel" road.  As you can see there really isn't any gravel in it.  These ruts are the "good" ones.  There's another section that was worse and much deeper and muddier.  My truck looks like it should be in a monster truck mud show.  Thank goodness they came and grated the road yesterday so it doesn't look like this anymore.

5 comments :

  1. I am glad your road is freshly graded. I wonder how long that will last. Your classroom looks great. Isn't it nice to have some space to spread out.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn!! Yes it is wonderful to have a nice schoolroom now. I don't stress about it being a mess at all. And I love not having to pick up the dining room table to be able to eat!

      Delete
  2. I love your classroom. I dream of having an entire room dedicated to a classroom. And those desks are fabulous. Your dad did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Its so much fun having a whole room now to play around with. It gets pretty messy but I love it and the kids enjoy having more space to spread out on!

      Delete
  3. Very nice setup!
    And I like the olive green, really. I think it works well in a space with so much light.

    I hope your road and driveway remain passable. Our backyard has several "ponds" and I spun out my tires in mud yesterday getting out of our driveway. But, like you said, there has been such a bad drought we have to try to be thankful for the wetness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!