Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Do you schedule your day?

I used to but I got away from it.  I'm not sure why.  Perhaps the move, perhaps my laziness.

All I know is that the last few weeks have been hectic.  It seems that everyone does their independent work at the same time and then they all clamor for my attention to work with them. 

This weekend, I made a schedule.  Although the times don't always mesh out (we're usually done before the time alloted), things are going much much smoother.  I don't feel as crazy as I did the last few weeks, which is good.  Its been in the 90s here already and its miserable.  The kids spend most of their day inside because whoever decided to design this rv park really messed up.  Usually your "hookups" are on one side....electric, water, cable, and waste.  The other side of your camper is where the door is.  Our door, and everyone else who lives here, opens up into the sun ALL DAY LONG.  It is so hot.  There's no shade to speak of and you can't even go outside later and sit when it cools down because you're still sitting in the sun. 

Oh, well.  We leave July 20th for two months.  Hopefully, the heat will not be bad until then, but we had a really  mild winter so they are predicting an extremely hot summer.  Oh, and they don't open the pool until Labor Day.

1 comment :

  1. I feel for you having the sun in the door all day long. Ugh.
    I notice the day goes better when we are following the school schedule, or if I at least plan ahead for errands. When I don't have a schedule mentally or paperly (how's that?) I get confused and irritated more easily. As we wrap up school and prepare for a lot of boy scout camps, I need to make myself a new schedule to get the yard work done.
    Will pray for some cool weather to turn your way. I hate to tell you the boys complain in the morning about the house being cold after having the attic fan on at night. Come share some of it with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!