Monday, January 9, 2012

Prayer request

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't posted.  We have limited internet and December cost us a bundle, so I held off on posting.

Last week, our niece was involved in a serious car accident.  She doesn't have any internal or brain injuries (thank God!) but she is in serious shape.  She literally broke her pelvis in half in three places and fractured her clavical.  Last week she had surgery to repair  her pelvis.  She has a eight screws and a plate in her, along with an external device (which basically looks like a bar sitting in front of her).  Today she had seven screws and a plate put into her clavicle. 

She's not eating because its making her nauseaous.  Please pray for her quick recovery.

Its looking very likely that the kids and I will be heading to IA.  Bailey will be in the hospital for another week or two and then in a therapy center.  We will help with her brother and sister and hopefully take turns with her mother at the hospital. 

Thank you for praying!

4 comments :

  1. I pray all goes well.
    Blessings,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I am so glad you changed you settings and I can comment again. We will be praying.
    Blessings,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be praying for your niece and your safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will keep you guys in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, friend for visiting today!
Please leave me a message and a link to your blog!